Professional bakers use Vital Wheat Gluten to give their breads the highest rise, longer freshness and the best texture and shape. A small addition of this simple ingredient will vastly improve your home-baked bread and even increase the protein content. It’s especially helpful when baking with whole wheat flour… giving your bread a lighter and fluffier texture, and higher rise. When combined with water it becomes highly elastic. Added to bread dough, it helps retain the gas and steam from baking and gives more volume to the baked bread. It absolutely makes a difference! It gives your home-made bread the same consistency and moistness of your family’s favorite store-bought bread.
- Vegan; Vegetarian; Kosher Pareve
- 75-80% protein
- Can be used in Vegan meat substitute
- Adds elasticity to whole grain breads
Please Note: This product is not grown in Northern Utah and Idaho.
STORE PICKUP PROCEDURES:
- Pickup Order Cut Off: Wednesday 4:00 pm (paid for online only)
- Pick up Time: Friday12:00pm -4:00 pm (Mountain Standard)
- Pickup Location: 1780 North Highway 38, Brigham City, Utah 84302
- Pay Online Only: All orders for Local Pickup must be paid for online by 4:00 pm Wednesday for pickup at Friday at noon-5:00, otherwise they will be available on Friday of the following week.
- Prepayment: All orders for Local Pickup must be prepaid through our online shopping cart.
- ID will be required for pickups
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you order AFTER 4 PM on Wednesday, your order will be available on Friday of the following week. At this time we’re unable to accommodate various pickup times.
If you have any questions please call and we will be so happy to help!