Positions Currently Available:
senior business manager
(Submit Resume below for this position)
Are you looking for a great Company where your contribution is valued and you can make a difference? Are you looking for great people to work with and desire to be part of a high performing team?
Our Mission is providing the highest quality food and ag products to our friends and neighbors.
Wheatland TODAY is setting up marketplace solutions (i.e. Amazon an Walmart) to meet our customers’ needs, And strengthening our 40 year franchise of serving major ag accounts in the intermountain west and Midwest. We seek a Leader who is energetic, focused and acts with integrity. Salary. Incentives and benefits are substantial and competitive. As the Senior Business Manager you will report to the President and the Board.
Day to day you will
- Oversee accounting and inventory processes;
- Manage insurance and banking relationships.
- Oversee Food Safety and drive our marketplace efforts for food products
- Support key account sales efforts;
The candidate will have undergraduate degree or commensurate work experience AND
- An understanding of basic accounting (QuickBooks);
- Energy to drive our marketplace sales effort (i.e. Amazon).
- An understanding of agriculture in the intermountain region;
- Ability to manage time, produce results and cooperatively problem solve with team members;
- Arrive happy and on time each day while modeling our culture of can-do attitude, service-heart and forward-thinking.
Don’t have all the qualifications? but you are intrigued… call us and lets see if we can work together …
For additional information contact Pete Arendt (435-999-8900) or Hunter Stallings (435-840-3609),or submit your resume below.